What are the 15 things that contribute to good social & leadership skills in children?
Today I want to share with you 15 things that contribute to good social & leadership skills in children.
What are of these skills you are able to recognize in your child?
- A child makes frequent eye contact when interacting with others.
- He/she smiles when he/she greets and talks with others.
- He/she shows interest in others by asking what they have been doing, how their day is going, and other similar things.
- He/she shows appreciation for and praises what others do.
- He/she understands the basic feelings of others.
- He/she listens attentively when others speak.
- He/she is able to focus on what others are saying
- A Child asks someone with ease to do something or to help with something.
- He/she doesn’t feel uncomfortable if he/she has to apologize for a mistake.
- He/she takes the initiative to make friends.
- A child is first to initiate a conversation with someone.
- He/she doesn’t feel shy or shame to recognize that they don’t know about something.
- He/she doesn’t feel shy or shame to ask questions.
- A child influences other kids rather than getting influenced by others.
- A child has rich imaginations and leads out in the games.
Good social & Leadership skills are important in all aspects of your life. The most important way to improve your social & leadership skills is by getting out there and practicing them or join the A+ Smart Little Leaders™ course.
©2020 All right Reserved