WHAT ARE THE 15 THINGS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO GOOD SOCIAL & LEADERSHIP SKILLS IN CHILDREN?
by Aelita Archbold
Today I want to share with you 15 things that contribute to good social & leadership skills in children.
What are of these skills you are able to recognize in your child?
1. A child makes frequent eye contact when interacting with others.
2. He/she smiles when he/she greets and talks with others.
3. He/she shows interest in others by asking what they have been doing, how their day is going, and other similar things.
4. He/she shows appreciation for and praises what others do.
5. He/she understands the basic feelings of others.
6. He/she listens attentively when others speak.
7. He/she is able to focus on what others are saying
8. A Child asks someone with ease to do something or to help with something.
9. He/she doesn’t feel uncomfortable if he/she has to apologize for a mistake.
10. He/she takes the initiative to make friends.
11. A child is first to initiate a conversation with someone.
12. He/she doesn’t feel shy or shame to recognize that they don’t know about something.
13. He/she doesn’t feel shy or shame to ask questions.
14. A child influences other kids rather than getting influenced by others.
15. A child has rich imaginations and leads out in the games.
Good social & Leadership skills are important in all aspects of your life. The most important way to improve your social & leadership skills is by getting out there and practicing them or join the A+ Smart Little Leaders™ course.
©2020 All right Reserved