So, what are the 5 Key Reasons for investing in independent film?
1. Money (the potential of high returns during the short period of time and the lifetime).
2. Multiple Channels of distribution ( theatrical releases, TV, DVDs, VOD, with the domestic and international rights, syndication).
3. Fun Process, the glamour of being involved with a film
4. Because investor believes in the Message of the Film.
5. Opportunity to be a Producer and to be directly involved in film production, the power and the influence in the decision-making process.
OK, What is the reason #6?
You can leave your answer in the comments below.
Reason #2 Why it’s safe to invest in an independent film?
Because the benefits go far beyond the sales of the box office tickets: DVD/Blu-Ray sales, television airings, Video on Demand (VOD) subscriptions, the sale of merchandise all count towards the profits that a film makes. And the good news that it can continue to generate a profit for a lifetime. Now think of it: can you recall any other business where you can have fast and long-term (lifetime) profits with investing just a few grants? There simply is no business with manufacturing capital entry requirements as low as motion pictures where the potential return can be as unlimited over the short, medium and long terms.
Please, LIKE our page:
SUB on YOUTUBE and leave the comments:
Visit our website:
#ACAPRoductions #FilmProductionCompany #IndependentFeature#InvestinaFeautureFilms
This is the Official Trailer for the patriotic film “Sam’s Firecracker”.
The film is now complete and will be released after it’s been submitted to the film festivals.
Our next goal is to distribute DVDs to the local veterans at the American Legions.
Please LIKE Sam’s Firecracker FB Page.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. Enjoy watching (leave your comments) our Family Friendly web series “Making It Again?” that is still available for free on our ACA Productions YouTube channel.